The path of St Guilhem, south of the Massif Central, descends from the Aubrac plateau altitude, to St-Guilhem-le-Desert in the gorges of the Herault close to the Mediterranean.
Two itineraries are proposed, crossing the mythical landscapes of Causses, Cevennes and Cirque de Navacelles.
Hiking volcanoes to the sea.
Route 1 will take you through Causse de Sauveterre and Causse Mèjean.
Route 2 will offer you a refreshing escape along the Gorges du Tarn and Jonte.
- All categories accommodation
- Very little asphalt and a lot of nature
- The Cévennes National Park and Mount Aigoual
- Territories crossed as UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Three major sites in France: Gorges du Tarn - Cirque de Navacelles - St-Guilhem-le-Desert
- Two Regional Nature Parks
- Duration: 12 days in Average
* Baggage transport and lift to the starting point possible!