Classements / Labels
- Qualité tourisme
- Club des Sites Touristiques du Gard
Near the town of Anduze, famous for its pottery and its Bamboo plantation, Trabuc Cave contains the mystery of the Cevennes: "the 100,000 soldiers".
This unexplained phenomenon to this day rubs in a living cave, innumerable wonders that make Trabuc the essential step of your stay in the south of France.
With its magical colors, its effects of magic lights, this living cave contains innumerable wonders that make Trabuc the essential step of your stay in the south of France.
Did you know: Known since the dawn of time, the cave of Trabuc served during the Camisard hide-and-seek wars. Road robbers also made it their haunt, they were carrying a handgun called the "Trabuc" or not given to the cave.
A stone's throw from the cave, the Gardon gorges of the Mialet valley offer many opportunities for swimming in a grandiose landscape!
The itinerary of the visit passes through 7 extraordinary rooms that take you up to 45 meters underground in front of the famous 100,000 soldiers.
Audio Guide available in French, English, Spanish, Dutch, German and Catalan.
Opening period and opening hours: www.grotte-de-trabuc.com
Further information :
Duration of the visit: 1h.
Cave temperature: 14 ° C.
Photos and videos allowed.
Dates when open
- From Samedi 10 Avril 2021 to Dimanche 07 Novembre 2021
- From Jeudi 11 Novembre 2021 to Dimanche 14 Novembre 2021
- From Samedi 20 Novembre 2021 to Dimanche 21 Novembre 2021
- From Samedi 27 Novembre 2021 to Dimanche 28 Novembre 2021
- From Samedi 04 Décembre 2021 to Dimanche 05 Décembre 2021
- From Samedi 11 Décembre 2021 to Dimanche 12 Décembre 2021
- From Samedi 18 Décembre 2021 to Vendredi 24 Décembre 2021
- Dimanche 26 Décembre 2021